The Foxy forums are on the move!

We're in the process of moving our forums over to a new system, and so these forums are now read-only.
If you have a question about your store in the meantime, please don't hesitate to reach out to us via email.

custom SSL issue

mreeemreee Member
in Help edited July 2014
I had a client sign up for foxycart last week with the domain sdpremiereconcierge.com. However they want the domain to be sdpremierconcierge.com without an 'e' at the end of premier.

They purchased a custom SSL so I wanted to know if it is possible to change it to the new domain? I have not received an email regarding the custom ssl yet so nothing has been setup. I tried to contact through the contact form but didn't get a response.
Comments
  • fc_adamfc_adam FoxyCart Team
    @mreee,

Generally speaking - if the SSL has been already ordered and paid for, it's not possible to change the URL it relates to.

I can see your order for the certificate, and your two other emails you sent in. We ask to allow 1-2 business days for us to process the transaction and get back to you, and it can take up to a week to get the certificate issued and installed as well.

So all of that said, I don't believe that your particular certificate has been ordered yet, as you ordered just before the weekend, and our SSL guru has unfortunately been out sick today. I'll leave a note for him that you're wanting to change the domain name attached to the certificate - and if need be, he'll be in touch for more information.