The Foxy forums are on the move!

We're in the process of moving our forums over to a new system, and so these forums are now read-only.
If you have a question about your store in the meantime, please don't hesitate to reach out to us via email.

Cannot find subscription customer

mreeemreee Member
in Help edited August 2014
I have a customer that wants to cancel a subscription. However I cannot find him in the subscription area in foxycart or in foxytools. Any idea what could be happening
Tagged:
Comments
  • I can see his transactions but not the subscription
  • fc_adamfc_adam FoxyCart Team
    @mreee,

Could you whisper us the store name and transaction id please? We'll take a look.
    @mreee,

Thanks for whispering those details - looking at that transaction, the customer purchased a one-off product, it wasn't actually a subscription product which is why you can't find it listed anywhere else. I hope that helps!
  • Thanks @fc_adam.

The customer has 4 transactions and is angry because he is getting automatically billed. Is there so other way that this could be happening?

I will whisper the other transaction ids.
    @mreee,

I've taken a look at all of those transactions - and each of them are normal products, no subscriptions there. I've also checked the logs, and each transaction was triggered by a customer, they weren't run automatically by us as they each had a unique IP address.

So the customer is saying that he didn't process any of those transactions? Or just not some of them?