Foxy Forum Status

We're no longer responding to questions via our forum, but we will keep it up for historical reasons. If you can't find the answer you're looking for, please visit our knowledge base or contact us. If there's enough interest in the future, we may bring the forum back.

API id_filter for ID greater than X

KyleBischKyleBisch Member
in Help edited August 2014
I'm working on an API integration with an order tracking/processing system and they would like to be able to request orders newer than X order. My guess would be that this would be with the transactions id_filter.

The API request would be something like this:
https://example.foxycart.com/api?api_token=$SecurityKey&api_action=transaction_list&id_filter=>#########

Hopefully this would provide all transactions that have a larger Id than the provided one. Is this possible?

I suppose a workaround would be to request that one order based on the ID, collect the order date, then re-submit a new request using the order date from that order. But that involves 2 requests where I'd rather just do one.

Thanks.
Tagged:
Comments
  • fc_adamfc_adam FoxyCart Team
    @KyleBisch,

Unfortunately we don't currently have greater than or less than filters available for the API - so you're best bet would be the workaround you described.
  • Thanks Adam. I did the workaround and that worked for me.