HMAC validation via function (php)

in Help edited August 2014
Following examples online as I have with HMAC and FoxyCart in the past, but running into issues. No errors present, but when I click an encrypted link, colorbox pops up...with nothing inside it. No items added to cart. Thoughts?
Comments
  • fc_adamfc_adam FoxyCart Team
    edited April 2017
    @bdcadvertising,

Could you link us to an add to cart page we can test with? At first thoughts though, it sounds like you haven't actually enabled link/form validation for that store in the admin.
  • Looks like stuff's adding to the cart now. Thank goodness!

The whole-page version that does HMAC automatically isn't working for me. I see no script errors, other than that debugging says it didn't encode any links, but it seems like the script worked and simply didn't encrypt any of my links "automatically". Which is a bummer...because using that automatic method would certainly save me development time in future projects.

Either way, technically I have it working and validating now. Thanks for listening to my rants this morning :)

If you have any ideas on the automatic method above (the script from Github), please let me know. I'd love to figure that out!
  • fc_adamfc_adam FoxyCart Team
    @bdcadvertising,

Perhaps pair it right down to a bare basics page and see if you can get the script working then. That way there are less moving parts and you can focus on the details. If you still have troubles, if you could email us the page you're testing with - we'd be happy to take a look.