Other Gateway Options

Hi,

I recently purchased a traffic reseller platform. Based on the country I live, there is very limited gateway that I can use to cater to my needs. I applied to 2Checkout but they have turned down my application on the grounds that they do not support my type of business. I presently use Payoneer to collect all my affiliate pay, but since I am a part of this new platform, I have to create my own shopping cart and payment gateway. The Administrators of the platform have a deal with foxycart to allow us to set up our cart but they didn't do the same for gateways. Her's the problem, I am seeking a gateway/payment processor that supports foxycart as well as allow me to collect payments with my Payoneer account. Is there a way you guys to help me get approved with such a gateway or add a support for one that I know would solve my problem such as Bluesnap.com?
Comments
  • Hello,

I am in the same position as imlezz, 2Checkout aslo turned down my application for the same type of business. I am also searching for gateway/payment that supports my country and that would allow me to collect payments with my Payoneer account. Only payment processor i found so far that fulfills these criteria is Bluesnap.
  • fc_adamfc_adam FoxyCart Team
    @imlezz, @iggy,

Hey guys! We do have some gateways that work with more business types than others - could you confirm for us what countries you're working out of? We can check if we have a specific gateway we can recommend to you.
  • Hey fc_adam,

I would really appreciate more info on those gateways that may better suit my business. I am located in Jamaica, West Indies. Please let me know?
  • fc_adamfc_adam FoxyCart Team
    @imlezz, @iggy,

Thanks for the additional information there. I'll check in with the team to see if we do have a gateway solution that may work here, and we'll be back in touch soon.
  • brettbrett FoxyCart Team
    We're looking into options on this. We'll update as soon as we have more info. Unfortunately, I'm not sure about a timeframe, but if we can figure out a way to make it happen quickly, we'll absolutely see what we can do.
    @imlezz and @iggy, out of curiosity, can you use 2checkout to get what you want with Payoneer? We support 2checkout, and it looks like you can connect the two, so I'm wondering if that's an option.
  • @fc_adam I am from Serbia.

@brett My application has been rejected by 2checkout, Here is what they said: "the business category of products and services that your website represents is restricted by our upstream providers", and they refered me to some other payment processor which does not support my country.
  • imlezzimlezz Member
    edited September 2014
    Hi @fc_adam, @brett,

am still awaiting your response with a suitable gateway for me.
    Hi @iggy and @imlezz.
    I know this isn't really what you asked for, but is Skrill a possibility for you? I spoke with them and we have plans to add Skrill before Payoneer at this point.
  • imlezzimlezz Member
    edited September 2014
    Hi @brett,
    Thanks for your hard work and consideration. I am currently going through the Skrill site to see if it matches my requirements. I must say that so far it appears a bit cumbersome and may require a lot to get approved. Any help in getting approved would be greatly appreciated, though. Because you guys are already familiar with the platform of my fledgling business, you may do a better job of explaining the uniqueness in the setup we have with Thomas Gallman.

A gateway that is easy to use and setup as Paypal would do much better to serve my newbie purpose. I currently have a Payoneer account and would love to link that for access to funds collected. Thanks
    @imlezz and @iggy, could you both vote for Payoneer here?
    http://requests.foxycart.com/forums/4163-payment-gateways/suggestions/6500748-payoneer
    Even if you get Skrill set up (keep us posted on that), if you create an account and vote there, you'll get updated when we add support.