The Foxy forums are on the move!

We're in the process of moving our forums over to a new system, and so these forums are now read-only.
If you have a question about your store in the meantime, please don't hesitate to reach out to us via email.

Foxycart 2.0 jQuery error

joshuagatckejoshuagatcke Member
in Help edited September 2014
I am getting a strange error in the sidecart (2.) version of foxy cart.
Error: jQuery111105091801127418876_1410799518694 was not called

However, I can see that jQuery is loading. I also tried loading it before the foxycart.js file.
I can see in the web inspector that foxy cart also loads query if I leave out my call to jQuery in the header.
This is an old site - so I thought maybe it was because of the existing JS or old doc type etc so I took out all the old JS. You can see that it's commented out.

Here is the URL:
(not this URL includes female health products - might not be appropriate for some people)
http://vaginismus.com.s195523.gridserver.com/_lang/en/products/vaginismus_kit_dvd

Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Tagged:
Comments
  • fc_adamfc_adam FoxyCart Team
    @joshuagatcke,

I just tested out your store, and Sidecart is loading just fine and I'm not seeing any errors in the console. Could you let us know where exactly you're seeing the error occur, and in what browser please?
  • It seems that it has resolved. I didn't change anything. Thanks for the response. If I see the error again, I will post a screenshot.