Style irregularity on checkout slidecart

ethanmillerethanmiller Member
in Help edited October 2014
The text in the "Proceed to checkout " does not fit:

Im4lju2l.png

Is this as it should be?

Is there an easy way to change the colors of these buttons?
Tagged:
Comments
  • Relatedly, the proceed to checkout button is below the fold. This will be seen as awkward by users... fixable?

Xj46J7Wl.png
  • fc_adamfc_adam FoxyCart Team
    @ethanmiller,

Is your store page online somewhere we could take a look at the Sidecart in action? Feel free to whisper if it's private. It's possible you have some styles from your own site which is affecting the top action buttons there.
    @ethanmiller, {in response to whisper}

Looks like you've removed your loader.js to disable Sidecart - any chance you could add that back in for me to test?
  • added back
    @ethanmiller - did you add it back to the test store page you mentioned in your whisper? I'm not seeing it there.
  • @fc_adam: hmmm not sure. i removed the exclusion in foxyshop that prevents the foxyshop scripts from loading. the sidecart is openign for me, but true that i dont' see a script called loader.js in the resources tab of my browser...
    @ethanmiller,

When you say Sidecart is opening - do you mean the full page cart, or the cart that slides in on the right hand side of your own website. The latter is what I mean by Sidecart.
  • Yes by sidecart, i mean the cart that slides out from the right side... is that not opening when you load our test store?
  • i just tried clearing our cache that might have been affecting things...
    @ethanmiller - looks like there was some weird caching issue - I've opened it in an incognito window and it's loading now.

There is a small style bleed that is causing the issue you're seeing with the top buttons - specifically you have a style applying to nav that sets the text to uppercase. Usually those buttons are lowercase. You could either add in some styles to revert the buttons back to lowercase, or you could also drop the font size down to accommodate the wider text due to capitals.
  • alright. thanks for discovering that. much appreciated!