Cart Bug v2.0

ethanmillerethanmiller Member
in Bugs & Feature Requests edited October 2014
I think I've discovered a bug on the 2.0 version of the sidecart: say I enter a shipping location in Germany, and then I decide I want to change, the country. (This could happen, i.e. you decide to ship to a friend and not internationally or something). Well, once you enter a country, and a zip code, it seems to be impossible to change the country after that... So it can end up looking like this:

yH9kUEfl.png

Note: German Flag by United States, and international shipping rates still.
Tagged:
Comments
  • fc_adamfc_adam FoxyCart Team
    @ethanmiller,

I've just tried to replicate this on your store and was able to successfully move between different countries and addresses without any issues. Could you clarify for us what browser your using and if you can still replicate this issue please?
  • @fc_adam : still not working for me. you may have tested it on my site when i had the sidecart disabled. as mentioned, it seems mostly to be a problem on the sidecart. i'm still experiencing the same issue...
    @ethanmiller,

I have been able to replicate some issues with your Sidecart on your store, I was struggling to replicate this on the full page cart earlier.

It looks like a javascript issue that you're bumping into - but at this point I'm still not sure exactly what the reason for it is. It does seem local to your page - as as I mentioned it's working fine on the full page cart, and also on other stores that I'm testing with - so there has to be some sort of conflict going on.
  • hmmm. okay. will try to figure that out.
    @ethanmiller,

I've just done some quick testing - looks to be related to your scripts.js included at the bottom of the page. Hopefully that'll help you find the culprit quicker.
  • fixed. thank you!