Multiship 2.0 not working?

rosscorossco Member, Integration Developer, BLUcart
in Bugs & Feature Requests edited November 2014
Hello,

I have been running some tests for the functionality of multiship and it doesn't appear to be working in 2.0 now.

I have a test store called Premium and the multiship checkbox is definitely checked - I tried a couple different browsers to make sure but the multiship option is not appearing at the checkout page.

I cleared the cookies etc so it was a fresh cart but still no luck. I did notice an error when at the checkout though, it appears to be a missing JS file. Would this be the cause?

https://myfcstore.foxycart.com/static/frameworks/bootstrap/3.0.0/js/bootstrap.min.js";

Thanks,
Ross
Comments
  • fc_adamfc_adam FoxyCart Team
    @rossco,

If your checkout is trying to load bootstrap.min.js, you could very well be running an old and out of date version of the checkout template. You'll want to ensure you're running the most up to date version of the template as list in the Github repository at https://github.com/FoxyCart/2.0-templates
  • rosscorossco Member, Integration Developer, BLUcart
    @fc_adam,

thanks for the quick reply!

You're right, I just updated the template and the error is gone for the boostrap.js file, however the multiship issue still persists.

Any ideas?

Thanks,
    Ross
    @rossco,

Could you clarify what you mean by "the multiship option"?
    @fc_adam,

Yeah, the multiple ship-to addresses option in the store settings. I have that checked but on the checkout page, there's only options for `Your Shipping Address` rather than the option to select an alternative shipping address.

Am I missing something?

Thanks,
    Ross
    @rossco,

Is your test page online somewhere that I could see it?

We made a change in 2.0 that I think you might be experiencing perhaps - which is if you only have a shipto of "Me", we treat that like we do a normal single ship experience. It's only if you include a shipto name other than "Me" that you'll see the specified shipping address for each shipto.
    I don't have a recipient selection on the product page, is this something that is required now if you want multiship options?

I thought you could add the items to the cart and on checkout, set an address against each item rather than at the add to cart side of things?

@rossco,

No, you do need to set the shipto name at the time of the add to cart. That's how multiship has worked previously with FoxyCart as well. You can see information on setting that up for 2.0 here: http://wiki.foxycart.com/static/redirect/multiship
    Ahhh ok, I thought you could do it either way but now I know.

Thanks for the clarification on that.