checkout page transaction error

In one of the store we have configured to use "Live servers" and configured to use payment gateway (or "bank card payment method") as Paypal Payflow Pro .

In checkout page once after entering real credit card number and after clicking "confirm your order" I am seeing below error on top of page
"Account configuration issue. Please verify your login credentials."

After googling for this error, I understand that issue is with Paypal Payflow pro setup error

and we contacted paypal tech support to resolve this error.

Then after going through logs paypal sent us below mail and from that I also got doubt is there any misconfiguration from foxycart side to send the Live Transaction to pilot-payflowpro.paypal.com instead of payflowpro.paypal.com

Can you please check this from your side also ?

Mail received from PayPal Merchant Technical Support:

Thank you for contacting PayPal Merchant Technical Support.

After checking the logs on our end, it seems like the transactions are failing with result code 1 : User Authentication Failed Error.

User authentication failed. Error is caused by one or more of the following:

- Invalid Processor information entered
- "Allowed IP Address" security feature implemented. The transaction is coming from an unknown IP address. For more information, refer to Allowed IP Addresses.
- You are using a test (not active) account to submit a transaction to the live PayPal servers. Change the URL from pilot-payflowpro.paypal.com to payflowpro.paypal.com.

However, I've noticed that the Processor Status on your account is set to 'Test' mode. You should have the mode to be changed to Live and then test more transactions. You'll have to contact our Payflow support team to change this setting on your account. For better assistance concerning Payflow Services, I have provided information below for you to contact Payflow Customer Support.

Comments
  • brettbrett FoxyCart Team
    edited November 2014
    Hi @phani.
    I'm wondering if there's confusion with which system is in live or test mode.

On our end, the thing that matters is this radio:
    Admin---FoxyCart.png
    If that's on live, it'll send to payflowpro.paypal.com. If it's on test, it'll send to the other.

The only possibility I could see for us to have an error on our end would be if our internal cache didn't purge properly when you last updated your store. That's… probably unlikely, but that'd be the only thing I could imagine causing an issue on our end. Can you whisper your store domain and we'll take a look?
  • @Brett, whispered the store domain to you and also yes I selected "Live Servers" option.
  • brettbrett FoxyCart Team
    Hi @Phani. I see the correct info in the cache. Give it another attempt just in case.

Unfortunately, I don't think there's much else we can do on our end, but one thing we have seen that's caused problems with Payflow Pro is the "partner" value. I'd triple check the credentials again.

If you don't have any luck, could you loop us in (by email) your existing support discussion with Payflow Pro support?
  • Thank you Brett for the response.
    I have tried once again and still I have the same issue
    Yes my manager (Alex) checked those values and also confirmed with Paypal support team.
    I will ask Alex to include your email id in the support discussion with Payflow Pro support.
  • fc_adamfc_adam FoxyCart Team
    @Phani,

Just a quick follow-up, from your original post the PayPal rep said the following:
    However, I've noticed that the Processor Status on your account is set to 'Test' mode. You should have the mode to be changed to Live and then test more transactions. You'll have to contact our Payflow support team to change this setting on your account.

Have you completed that action as described with the Payflow support team?
  • Thanks Adam for your response.
    I need to confirm this with finance team and my manager who created the account with paypal manager. I too observed that there is option to choose processor type whether test or actual .
    I will let you know on monday once they reply .
  • Problem is solved after changing the Processor type from test to Live (*) in paypal payflow pro setup( with the help of Paypal merchant support team)
  • fc_adamfc_adam FoxyCart Team
    @Phani,

Awesome - thanks for following up with the resolution.