UPS Shipping Failed

freshjonesfreshjones Member
in Help edited November 2014
Our checkout has been working great, however a customer was able to place an order with the shipping amount of $0 dollars over the weekend. We can't figure out how this happened since we do not have a free shipping option enabled. Is there any indication that UPS or foxycarts ajax shipping fetch would have failed over the weekend? We are using the 0.7.2 version of the cart.

thanks for any insight you might be able to provide us
Comments
  • fc_adamfc_adam FoxyCart Team
    @freshjones,

Could you confirm for me the store this is for and the transaction? Feel free to whisper if you'd prefer to keep it private. We'll take a look and see what's up.
  • fc_adamfc_adam FoxyCart Team
    @freshjones,

Thanks for whispering that information.

Is this the first instance of this occurring for the store? I can't see any reason that the ground option would have been given for $0. You do have some custom javascript there - but that's for overweight orders which this one isn't, and even then the shipping costs are at the very least multiplied by 1.

Unfortunately I'm not sure that I have an explanation for you as to how this happened. There may have been an issue with what was sent to us from UPS that provided it with a $0 value there, but sadly I'm not 100% on that.

Definitely keep an eye on it, and if it happens again we'd be happy to take another look.