Sidecart/iOS anomoly

PecanPecan Member
in Bugs & Feature Requests edited December 2014
In IOS on iPhone, when the sidecart is open with the postcode field empty, when the 'Checkout with PayPal' button is pressed the keypad pops up and the screen zooms in on the PayPal button.

I understand that this is because the user has not calculated the shipping with their postcode beforehand but if the user misses this step and opts to go straight for the button, it is very confusing as to the reason why they cannot progress since the focus is on the button. The postcode field is out of sight. Is it possible to make it so that the postcode field is the focus of the input in this scenario to make it obvious to the user what is required of them?
Comments
  • fc_adamfc_adam FoxyCart Team
    @Pecan,

I just tested this on my iPhone 4S and both Chrome and Safari, and clicking the "Pay with PayPal" button in both instances focused in on the postcode field.

Could you confirm your phone and iOS version, and what particular browser you're using please?
  • iPhone 5S, IOS 8.0.2. Just tested it again, restarted Safari and it focuses in on the button when I click it. Strange. It's fine on desktop browsers.
  • fc_adamfc_adam FoxyCart Team
    @Pecan,

Could you confirm an add to cart link we could test this out on your site directly please?