Unable to use multiple email addresses in Category Admin Email

jacobdubailjacobdubail Member
in Bugs & Feature Requests edited December 2014
Hey guys,

I'm using 2 email addresses in a store's "Store Emails" field. I'm attempting to use the same 2 addresses in a categories Send Admin Email -> Admin Emails field. I get an error that the email address is malformed when I hit save.

Thanks,
Jacob
Comments
  • fc_adamfc_adam FoxyCart Team
    @jacobdubail,

Could you let us know the store so we can take a look at the emails you're trying to enter?
  • armoractive
  • and thanks for the super quick response! bit of a show stopper on my end.
  • I've removed the duplicate emails just for some other testing. feel free to test a bit, though the store is in Live mode.
  • fc_adamfc_adam FoxyCart Team
    @jacobdubail,

Looks like you've uncovered a bug there - and I'm surprised it hasn't come up before, but it does look like our category admin emails are restricting to a single email address. I'll create a ticket to get that corrected as soon as possible.
  • Glad to hear I'm not crazy ;) I'm also surprised no one else has run into this issue. This is a bit of a show-stopper for a specific client, so please let me know an ETA as soon as you have one. Thanks!
  • lukeluke FoxyCart Team
    We've got a fix we're testing and will let you know when it's in production.
  • Thanks Luke!
  • lukeluke FoxyCart Team
    Hey @jacobdubail. We rolled out a fix for that today so you should be all set.

Looks like this was an error impacting only 2.0 where we changed the server side validation there (the client side validation was working as before).
  • Thanks Luke!