The Foxy forums are on the move!

We're in the process of moving our forums over to a new system, and so these forums are now read-only.
If you have a question about your store in the meantime, please don't hesitate to reach out to us via email.

Error: There was an error processing your payment: Amount is an invalid format.

dariodario Member
in Help edited December 2014
Hello
I'm trying to use my BrainTree sandbox to test the website but I get this error:

Error: There was an error processing your payment: Amount is an invalid format.

I also tried with default BrainTree sandbox account but same error.
I saw in the fc error logs that there is no "total amount" field in the body post, is that normal? If not, any idea of why I get this error?
Thanks
Dario
Tagged:
Comments
  • fc_adamfc_adam FoxyCart Team
    @dario,

Could you confirm the store you're testing with here? I just tested a Braintree transaction on my test store and wasn't able to replicate with the default test credentials. Feel free to whisper if it's private.
  • fc_adamfc_adam FoxyCart Team
    @dario,

Thanks for whispering those details. The total amount not being in the post values is normal - that's not a value that is listed there.

It appears to be related to the locale - as looking at the information that is posted for one of your transactions, the decimal separator is a comma instead of a period. I'll create a ticket on our side to get that looked into straight away so we can get that fixed up. Sorry for the inconvenience there.