The Foxy forums are on the move!

We're in the process of moving our forums over to a new system, and so these forums are now read-only.
If you have a question about your store in the meantime, please don't hesitate to reach out to us via email.

FoxyCart login trouble

dariodario Member
in Bugs & Feature Requests edited January 2015
Hello

Often I can't login on FC, I got the error:

It appears that your request expired prior to you submitting the form on the previous page. Please try submitting the form again. If you consistently get this error and cannot submit the form please let us know.

Of course password is correct and I can login from an incognito window. Any hint?

Thanks
Dario
Tagged:
Comments
  • fc_adamfc_adam FoxyCart Team
    @dario,

To confirm with you - this is when you're attempting to login to your store's administration - is that correct? How often are you experiencing it when trying to login?
  • dariodario Member
    edited January 2015
    @fc_adam

Yes exactly. It used to work but it happens quite often lately (just tried and still same problem)
  • lukeluke FoxyCart Team
    @dario are you using any kind of password tool such as 1Password? Which browser and version are you using? Has anything changed from when it used to work until now? Have you recently installed any new browser plugins?

It's possible a change we made could have impacted this, but it isn't something we've been able to reproduce on our end. If we could find the exact steps to reproduce it, that would be really helpful.
  • @luke

I'm using LastPass on Chrome. The login is working lately btw, I had no issues with it.
    Thanks