CSV Product Options in Separate FIelds

MrPeachPuffMrPeachPuff Member
in Help edited January 2015
Hello,

I need to separate product options into separate fields. They just need to be separated in the exported csv file.

Example:
Product Options
size:medium - type:1
size:large - type:3

This data should be separated into two fields (size and type). Is this possible using foxycart?

Thank You
Tagged:
Comments
  • fc_adamfc_adam FoxyCart Team
    @MrPeachPuff,

While the default CSV export would provide those custom fields within a single column - you can certainly set up your own custom export using the API and format the information in whatever form you need.

We have an existing helper tool for bulk exporting of transactions (the admin is currently limited to 300 at a time), so you could edit that tool to alter how the information is exported. You can find that exporter tool on this page: http://wiki.foxycart.com/integration
  • Hello Adam,

Thanks for the response. I've setup the "bulk_transaction_exporter" and it exports just fine. However, is there any documentation for this program? Or do I need to comb through and figure out how it works before I can modify?

Thank You
  • fc_adamfc_adam FoxyCart Team
    @MrPeachPuff,

Unfortunately no documentation - it's provided as is. You'll be making alterations within process.php - look for the "if ($include_line_items)" conditional for where the product details are output.