admin user activity logging? gateways

patrickpitmanpatrickpitman Member
in Help edited January 2015
Hi, we encountered an experience where a store appeared, overnight, to have changed from the live payment gateway to the test gateway.

My team cannot explain how this might have happened. Could there be any admin user activity logging that would help me identify who made the change?

Is there any other explanation for why a payment gateway would revert to test mode?
Tagged:
Comments
  • fc_adamfc_adam FoxyCart Team
    @patrickpitman,

The gateway definitely shouldn't be changing from live to test without someone setting it to be so. Could you whisper me what store this is for, and I can take a look at the logs for you.
  • @Adam,
    I can see current user login activity under Account-->"add user" link .
    I can see below columns:
    Name Email Phone Last Login

But "Last Login" always reports the login time of current login instead of "Last Login" .
    @Phani,

The last login in that case is actually your current login session, as it's the last time you logged into the admin. Does that make sense?
  • In my view last login is the login time before current login .
    actually this way it helps in tracking last time when we logged in to the system, so that it can also help us in alerting for any suspicious activity
    I guess, If we give current login time that doesn't help much .
    @Phani,

I can see the confusion there. I can also see the benefit of having a login history log to show when a login occurred and from where. I'll create a ticket to look at adding that in our upcoming admin rebuild.