Foxycart Validation Errors

Is there a key somewhere online where I can see a list of the validation errors and what they mean? I am getting a Cart Validation Error that reads submit_hash_present. Can anyone tell me what this is and what I need to do to resolve it?
Comments
  • fc_adamfc_adam FoxyCart Team
    @rielmedia,

Sorry for the confusion there. The "Cart Validation" errors relate to our link/form validation functionality. Without seeing your add to cart form, it sounds like you have a submit input that has a name present on the input. As there is a name there, the validations is expecting it to be encrypted, but that encryption isn't present. If that is the case, to fix that, simply remove the "name" attribute from the submit input and it should add to cart just fine then.
  • rielmediarielmedia Member
    edited January 2015
    AWESOME! That worked. You guys should really put a key together for first timers like myself. Would really help out a lot. Thank you!
  • fc_adamfc_adam FoxyCart Team
    @rielmedia,

Thanks for the suggestion - we are planning some improvements to our documentation so we'll definitely look at that. I'll also create a ticket to look at improving the error messages we display for the cart validation errors to make them a little clearer.