Ogone troubles again

Hi,

I got some Ogone / iDEAL troubles with a Dutch store. The price and buyer-info is not send to the Ogone payment page. See screenshot. Any FC dev who might have an idea of what the cause may be?

screenshot
Comments
  • fc_adamfc_adam FoxyCart Team
    @t12,

Is this a recent issue, as in was this working previously and it's now stopped working? Or have you just set up this gateway and discovered this issue?
  • evgevg FoxyCart Team
    Hi Ton,

Could you please whisper me the name of the store?
    Thanks.
  • @fc_adam I'm not quite sure. Had trouble with Ogone for some time, while the store was in development and there wasn't a Ogone account to check, just the regular Foxycart test account. Could be FoxyCart 2 related. Are there any other store devs using Ogone with FC 2? I use Ogone succesfully with FoxyCart 1 in another store.
  • evgevg FoxyCart Team
    Hello @t12,

Could you please make sure you entered the proper credentials and set up your Ogone account as described at https://wiki.foxycart.com/gateways/ogone?

I got the same issue entering wrong credentials (we don't have a live account).
    Test environment works fine.

If it won't help, we'll contact Ogone support team.
    Thanks.
  • @evg,

Got the right credentials set up. There are several other things that need to be filled-in on the Ogone page, Direct HTTP server-to-server request is only one of them.
  • evgevg FoxyCart Team
    @t12, could you please whisper me the PSPID so I could contact Ogone support?
  • evgevg FoxyCart Team
    @t12, I contacted Ogone support. Let's see what they say.
  • @evg Any update on the Ogone situation yet?
  • evgevg FoxyCart Team
    @t12, I'm sorry you had to ping me.
    I emailed Ogone support 6 days ago but got no reply.
    I filled their contact form a minute ago. Let's give them another chance.

Thank you for your patience.
  • @evg Thanks for the update. Hope this thing gets sorted out quickly....
  • evgevg FoxyCart Team
    Hi @t12,
    Ogone support replied that the account was activated and now you could handle transactions.
    I asked them to explain if a new merchant should always contact support to activate the account.
    I'll let you know the answer.
  • Hi @evg,
    Looks like Ogone indeed forgot to activate the account. Transactions go fine now. It's a total mess, this Ogone thing. Your instructions are just what's needed to activate the connection between Foxycart and Ogone, but the rest of the Ogone stuff is mind-boggling. Contracts, activations of test-accounts and production accounts, a checklist where the wrong items need to be checked off, separate contracts, activations and checklists for the banking partner iDEAL: it has taken about four weeks to get to tbis point. Phew. Glad it's working now.
  • evgevg FoxyCart Team
    @t12, I am also glad it's working now.
    Do you want to share your experience with other users here: https://wiki.foxycart.com/gateways/ogone ?
  • @evg, thanks for assisting me. I'll share my Ogone experience on the wiki. Don't have the time to do that just yet, but if anyone needs any guidance send them over to me.
  • evgevg FoxyCart Team
    @t12, great, thank you.
  • t12t12 Member
    Hi Foxycart team,

In a couple of weeks Ogone will be making some backend changes. Don't know if this has any impact on the Foxycart - Ogone gateway, so I just want to check this with the Foxycart team.

---------
    What will happen:
    As of the 02/05/2016 Ingenico ePayments is going to update the IP range of our secure.ogone.com environment, this is in order to consolidate future transaction flows on the Ogone platform.

As of the 02/05/2016 your system could receive transaction feedback and communication from the additional IP addresses. As of 01/06/2016 your system might be receiving transaction feedback and communication exclusively from the new IP addresses.
    ---------

See https://infinit.io/_/sH9HSaz for the full technical info on the subject.

Thanks / Ton
    @t12,

I don't believe that that should be any concern for your FoxyCart store, I'll double check with the team to make sure.
  • t12t12 Member
    @fc_adam,

Thanks! Highly appreciated. It's still a few weeks away, but it's good to be sure....
    @t12,

I heard back from the team - we're all good to go with Ogone's updates.
  • t12t12 Member
    @fc_adam

Thanks for the confirmation!