Foxy Forum Status

We're no longer responding to questions via our forum, but we will keep it up for historical reasons. If you can't find the answer you're looking for, please visit our knowledge base or contact us. If there's enough interest in the future, we may bring the forum back.

Unique Downloadable

jrwhipjrwhip Member
Is it possible to create a unique downloadable? I would like to sell some event tickets, but it would be nice if there was a way to make each ticket unique in some way. My guess is this is not possible, but I thought I would ask.

Thanks
Tagged:
Comments
  • brettbrett FoxyCart Team
    @jrwhip, unfortunately not at this time. Or rather, not natively within FoxyCart. I know at least two or three merchants have done ticketing in the past using the datafeed and some customization.

I believe another user also built something into the receipt template that relied on the transaction ID, but I don't recall the specifics there. (You might be able to do something like use the transaction ID and email to create a QR code or something comparably unique, that could be printed out. Just thinking out loud.)

• Okay, Thanks