The Foxy forums are on the move!

We're in the process of moving our forums over to a new system, and so these forums are now read-only.
If you have a question about your store in the meantime, please don't hesitate to reach out to us via email.

How to autodebit in foxycart?

sivasiva Member
I want my customers to be billed automatically once the subscription period is completed...what i mean is if a person takes subscription for one month he/she should be billed automatically the next month....is there any way to achieve this.
thanks in advance
Comments
  • fc_adamfc_adam FoxyCart Team
    @siva,

You would create a subscription product, setting the frequency at which you want the customer to be charged. To do that, you simply add a sub_frequency attribute to the add to cart. That tells FoxyCart that it's a subscription and how often it renewals.

You can see examples of how to set up subscription add to carts on our website examples page: http://www.foxycart.com/features/examples
  • sivasiva Member
    edited May 2015
    Hi @fc_adam,
    i have another doubt.. that is...i have set the sub_frequency for 1 month and 12 months like
    Subscribe and i have placed similar link for 12 months also but in xml data feed i am getting subscription_frequency value to null....is there any problem because of this field value getting null....since i want to bill my customers automatically. in xml data feed i am getting subscription_startdate and subscription_nextdate.

• brettbrett FoxyCart Team
    Hi @siva. Can you whisper the transaction in question? If a product has subscription attributes, those should come through.