Digicert logo disappears on FoxyCart 2.0 template item quantity change

I have the DigiCert logo implemented on a client site as specified by the FoxyCart Integration page. When the checkout page is initially loaded, the DigiCert logo is displayed properly. However, after modifying the cart quantity the DigiCert logo is no longer displayed.

Steps to reproduce:
  1. Add a product to cart from this page: mamadookids.com/products/foldable-play-yard-mattress-topper/
  2. Proceed to checkout page. When checkout page loads DigiCert logo will appear at bottom of the page
  3. Modify quantity of product in checkout page shopping cart. DigiCert logo will disappear, replaced by the text "DigiCert" as seen in this screenshot
Is there an updated version of the DigiCert integration Javascript code that will work when product quantities are changed? Thanks!
Tagged:
Comments
  • brettbrett FoxyCart Team
    Thanks for letting us know about this. We'll take a look and let you know. We'll probably need to add some new code for v2.0, as I don't think that code from the wiki was updated, and our 2.0 templates do very different things than previous versions.
  • fc_jedfc_jed FoxyCart Team
    @sblomberg

We have replicated your issue and are in the process of trying to come up with a solution. Thanks for your patience.
  • fc_adamfc_adam FoxyCart Team
    @sblomberg,

I'm really sorry for the delay in getting back to you on this issue - thanks for your patience. We've updated our wiki to show the updated code you'd include for 2.0 - take a look at that here: https://wiki.foxycart.com/integration/logos