I've finally got a stable Python port of the PHP script FC provides up and running. However, only 99% of the data is decrypting correctly. I have a few incorrect characters that show up and my XML parser breaks when opening and closing tags don't match.
An example (errors in first and third lines):
When I encrypt/decrypt locally with the PHP or Python scripts I don't see the error. The error occurs when I decrypt the XML datafeed that FC sends me.
I've also tried using the python script that Fred provides in Integration, but I receive the same errors.
It appears to be random and only affects tags...in my tests the data between tags doesn't seem to be having issues.
I'm capturing the data and then using urllib.unquote() to decode the url-encoding:
data = request.POST["FoxyData"]
data = urllib.unquote(data)
That "data" variable is then passed off for decryption and storage/processing.