The Foxy forums are on the move!

We're in the process of moving our forums over to a new system, and so these forums are now read-only.
If you have a question about your store in the meantime, please don't hesitate to reach out to us via email.

Passwords on checkout, V1

mreeemreee Member
if a new user does not match the passwords correctly and they complete the form. if gives them an error (attached). the problem is, if you dont know the password or which one was incorrect there is only 1 box vs 2 so you cant get them to match. then you have to start all over. does that make sense?

Here is a screenshot of the error:
http://labelcreativemedia.com/error.png

Thanks!
Tagged:
Comments
  • brettbrett FoxyCart Team
    edited July 2015
    Hey @mreee
    Can you maybe whisper a URL or a screencast? (And let us know which account this is for.) My hunch is this is due to a customization on that particular checkout, as I can't seem to get the default pre-2.0 theme to do that.
  • brettbrett FoxyCart Team
    Thanks for the whisper, @mreee. Sorry for the delayed response. Whispers show up a little differently on our end (which makes it easier to miss if the whisper is only to one of us on our end). We'll take a look.
  • fc_adamfc_adam FoxyCart Team
    @mreee,

Sorry - I left a console.log call in there - delete the line that looks like this: console.log("updateMessaging(" +status + ")");.