Navigation issues

Hello,

I think the cart might be conflicting with my site. When foxycart is integrated with my site two of the nav tabs do not work the "enroll" and "equipment store" tabs. Could some one please take a look and let me know why this is happening

bvjj store
Comments
  • fc_adamfc_adam FoxyCart Team
    @LeVerne,

I just loaded up your website, and from the homepage - clicking "equipment store" takes me to a new page. The enroll link doesn't do anything - but I'm pretty sure that's because you've using a 1 page navigation javascript library that is trying to interpret that link as a section within the page. Try disabling that plugin and see if the link works then. If it does - then I believe you'll need to make use of the filter approach detailed on the plugins github page here: https://github.com/davist11/jQuery-One-Page-Nav
    @LeVerne {in response to whisper}

Thanks for that additional information. I did some additional digging, and can see that you've set your store's cart type to "custom". Are you wanting to redirect the customer to full page cart, or were you wanting to add to cart silently in the background?
  • No I want the slide out cart.
    @LeVerne,

Thanks for clarifying. With that in mind, navigate to your stores configuration page in the administration, and uncheck the "customise your cart type" option and save. That will revert it back to the default display of Sidecart.