Setting up with on Hubspot

Can anyone please help me to integrate FoxyCart with Hubspot?
Comments
  • fc_jedfc_jed FoxyCart Team
    @cheerbacks

We're currently working hard on an integration for that. To that effect, we have some of our best minds on the job. We'll send a word out when it's ready for usage. Thanks for your patience.
  • brettbrett FoxyCart Team
    @cheerbacks, just to clarify: We're working on a way to pass orders and customers from FoxyCart into HubSpot. But you can definitely add FoxyCart to HubSpot without that. Is that what you're after? If so, how comfortable are you editing HubSpot templates? The basic idea is simply to add the FoxyCart javascript include (in the "sample code" section of the admin) to your templates. Then you'll add some HTML to your product pages in HubSpot, and you'll have an "add to cart" button.

Let us know where you need help.
  • @cheerbacks

How has this worked for you? Currently on Hubspot and looking to add this. Have you had success? Would you mind sharing your site so I can see how this functions?
  • @aclausen @cheerbacks we did a Hubspot integration several weeks ago. We found it surprisingly straight forward. We setup the code on several pages throughout the site. Here's an example of 1 page:

http://www.axiapr.com/what-we-do/review-master

There really wasn't any difference than a standard HTML/PHP/CMS integration. Drop the Foxycart loader.js file at the bottom of the page and put your Foxycart code wherever you want it to populate.

We have worked primarily with MODX and WP in the past and the similarities with the code directory structure was similar to MODX. I wouldn't approach this project so much as "how do I integrate this into Hubspot" as much as making sure you 100% understand how to integrate Foxycart into any standard HTML page or CMS. Once you master that, you follow the same pattern. Drop in your loader.js file into the sitewide footer code and put the Foxycart form (or link) code anywhere on the page you want it to show up. The example above is a little more complicated as they want us to setup some custom coding that effected the pricing, but otherwise there's really nothing majorly different about integrating Foxycart into Hubspot.

I look forward to your response.
  • fc_adamfc_adam FoxyCart Team
    @flinx777,

Thanks so much for sharing that information!
  • Hi There! I have a customer who utilizes FoxyCart and HubSpot. Has there been any update on an integration between the two systems? Particularly with HubSpot's introduction of eCommerce Bridge https://developers.hubspot.com/docs/methods/ecomm-bridge/ecomm-bridge-overview?_ga=2.145323572.1873981800.1537193011-87905941.1524832451 I was hoping there may be some updates!
  • fc_joshfc_josh FoxyCart Team
    Hi @mbarrett08.
    Thank you for getting in touch. We don't have an update on this, but we now have a Zapier integration in private beta, which will allow you to send customer/transaction data to Hubspot. Please refer to the ACTIONS section here: https://zapier.com/apps/hubspot/integrations Let us know and we can send you an invite link to test this.

Is there specific functionality you're looking for in relation to sending transaction data to Hubspot?

Thanks,
    Josh
  • @fc_josh Thanks for the prompt response! This customer would love to utilize automation in HubSpot to manage abandoned cart communication and even understand when a contact has purchased. Zapier with "adding a contact to a workflow" could work here.
  • fc_joshfc_josh FoxyCart Team
    @mbarrett08
    Thanks for confirming. Yes, I think you can accomplish some of that with the Zapier integration. Cart abandonment via Hubspot will require more. That's not something on our roadmap right now, but it's entirely possible to build something yourself or hire someone. Let us know and we can send you a list of recommended developers.

For what it's worth, we integrate with multiple cart abandonment services: https://www.foxy.io/integrations/cart-abandonment Please let us know if we can help with anything else.

Thanks,
    Josh
  • Hi All. @mbarrett08
    Just confirming that the FoxyCart Zapier integration works really well if you need to get transaction details over into HubSpot. I was able to successfully "zap" all of the pertinent purchase details directly into our HubSpot customer records, and I even set it up so if the user checked the "sign up for our newsletter" checkbox in our checkout cart, a HubSpot workflow subscribes the person to our blog. Pretty cool!
    Also, we use CartStack for abandoned shopping cart nudge emails. The team there is super great in helping you customize the look of your outgoing correspondence.
  • brettbrett FoxyCart Team
    Thanks for letting us know, @Beth. That's fantastic to hear about Zapier + HubSpot, as well as CartStack :)