Datafeed fail, SSL protocol error

Hi,
We just updated our SSL certificate and I am now getting this error:
DataFeed Failed: ([trans_id removed]) 2015-08-25 02:46:58 No data returned for https://www.[sitedomain].com/foxycart-datafeed-0f[removed]/ [0] Unknown SSL protocol error in connection to www.[sitedomain].com:443

Any ideas as to what could be the problem?
Thanks!
Tagged:
Comments
  • We also switched from TLS v1 to just TLS v1.1 and 1.2, could that be a part of the problem?
  • Hi -
    I re-enabled TLS v1 and it resolved the datafeed issue, so this is no longer an urgent request.
    However, is there something that I would need to change to make our datafeed work with TLS v1.1 and 1.2 as well?
  • pixelchutespixelchutes Member
    edited August 2015
    I could be mistaken, but until FoxyCart adds the necessary support on their end, you'll likely need to keep TLSv1 enabled. I'd estimate they will have the necessary support in place by the TLSv1 cut-off, end of June 2016 (but hopefully sooner).
  • fc_adamfc_adam FoxyCart Team
    @jingari,

I'm glad to hear you were able to find a solution - I'll check in with our server team to confirm what we support currently as far as TLS is concerned.
  • brettbrett FoxyCart Team
    @pixelchutes @jingari we'll confirm this, but this likely will be resolved once we finish our migration to our new AWS environment. Sorry for the inconvenience in the meantime.
  • Thanks for the info.