"Complete Your Purchase" button has stopped working

intandemintandem Member
in General edited September 2015
My client's site worked fine until recently. But now, the Complete Your Purchase button at checkout has stopped working. Nothing happens after clicking it and the transaction cannot be completed. Any ideas what might be wrong or what I need to test? The site is at http://www.celticpress.ie. From what I can tell, jquery is not being pulled in multiple times (as per solution for this issue in other posts in the forum).

Thanks!
Comments
  • fc_adamfc_adam FoxyCart Team
    @intandem,

Sorry to hear you're experiencing this issue.

Looking at your checkout, the issue you're experiencing is a javascript issue is causing aspects of the checkout to break - such as the checkout button. The javascript error is being caused by a javascript snippet included in your cart to restrict the shipping countries that are available. The snippet that is present on your checkout is only for version 1.0 and 1.1, but your checkout is on version 0.7.2.

I've removed the code from your checkout so that the checkout button will start working again, and I'll whisper you the code that I removed for your reference.

Looking at your store change log I'm seeing the last time the checkout template was altered was back in July - but you mentioned that this issue only just started presenting itself recently. Do you know an approximate date of when you noticed it was occurring?