Foxy Forum Status

We're no longer responding to questions via our forum, but we will keep it up for historical reasons. If you can't find the answer you're looking for, please visit our knowledge base or contact us. If there's enough interest in the future, we may bring the forum back.

PayPal WPP Sandbox Errors...

rynocerisrynoceris Member
in Help edited May 2008
Hey guys. I applied for a Sandbox account at PayPal today and followed all of their instructions on how to set up both a buyer and a seller account and then enter the test site. I entered the test site as the seller account and then I enabled API access to sandbox_api1@foxycart.com. I then went into my foxycart payment settings and set it to a test PayPal WPP account using the email address sandbox@rynoceris.com which is the email I used to sign up for my PayPal sandbox account. Then I tried to process an order over at modx.snazzycreations.com and received the following error after entering the 4242424242... credit card number:
Error: There was an error processing your credit card: (10002 Authentication/Authorization Failed) You do not have permissions to make this API call
. Does anyone have any idea what I managed to do wrong here?
Comments
  • brettbrett FoxyCart Team
    > I entered the test site as the seller account and then I enabled API access to sandbox_api1@foxycart.com.

Wiki (http://wiki.foxycart.com/docs:paymentgateways:paypal_website_payments_pro_us):
    > grant API permission to sandbox_api1.foxycart.com

That should clear it up, yes?
    Sorry our docs are so difficult to navigate currently.
  • Hmmm, so here's the problem, I actually did grant API permission to sandbox_api1.foxycart.com. Yet I am still getting the same error no matter what... Any ideas?