The Foxy forums are on the move!

We're in the process of moving our forums over to a new system, and so these forums are now read-only.
If you have a question about your store in the meantime, please don't hesitate to reach out to us via email.

Offline processing in v0.7.0

mbowzeylombowzeylo Member
in Help edited October 2010
Hey Guys,

I am just wondering where the Offline processing option went in v0.7.0+

Please tell me this is a whoops. I'm nearly finished building my client's site around v0.7.0 and now that I'm moving into final testing and setting up the live store, I see that offline processing is not an option. If I roll my store version back to 0.6.0 it's there...but then lots of my product forms, css styles, etc are busted?

HELP!

Mike
Comments
  • brettbrett FoxyCart Team
    edited October 2010
    Hey Mike.
    We owe you a huge apology for not including this on the changelog and wiki upgrade notes. I would have bet money that it was in there, but I would have been wrong. We're fixing that now.

I'll provide additional information by whisper.
  • It's an honest mistake Brett. The support you guys give is always amazing, so every once in a while something is bound to miss the documentation.

Not the end of the world...it just means that we'll move to online gateway processing from the start. It's for the best anyway. At least I can continue with development focused on v0.7.0 and don't have to modify any forms or css styles. That was my big worry.

Cheers,
    Mike
  • brettbrett FoxyCart Team
    I'm beginning to think that our users are far too nice to us. Glad to hear that it's not the end of the world though. I updated the upgrade notes on the wiki to prevent others from falling into this situation.

Thanks Mike.