The Foxy forums are on the move!

We're in the process of moving our forums over to a new system, and so these forums are now read-only.
If you have a question about your store in the meantime, please don't hesitate to reach out to us via email.

Customer changed address and ended up with two subscriptions

a9ka9k Member
in Bugs & Feature Requests edited March 2011
One of our customers changed his email information on the 4th (in past - maybe Dec2010?) and since then we had to refund to paypal transactions for the extra subscription charges.
The recent transactions were:
2968950 < need this charge trigger gone -- 4th was when he changed info
3092160 < want to keep this subscription dated 22nd

The trouble is we can not find any sign of the subscription on the 4th in foxycart.
Pulling our hair out and the 4th is coming up!
Help.
Comments
  • brettbrett FoxyCart Team
    Can you clarify a little? When you say "in past - maybe Dec2010" do you mean that's when he changed his email? Also, when you say "charge trigger", can you clarify? I want to make sure I'm on the same page before I go down the wrong path.
  • a9ka9k Member
    edited March 2011
    This morning it seems the customer relations person has deleted some of the old transactions on this customer since I posted.

The customer says he forgot to put a J in from of jim in his email, so he corrected it on Dec 4th. I saw a Jan 4th and Feb 4th subscription charge on paypal in addition to his normal 22nd of month subscription charge. So I can't swear to Dec 4th might have been Jan 4th.

The customer claims he didn't sign up for a duplicate subscription and foxycart only showed one subscription via API - but the expire date would switch from 4th to 22nd to 4th.

Somehow his action on the 4th caused two paypal charges a month but only one sub_token = [redacted]

So we have no way to cancel the 2nd subscription.
  • a9ka9k Member
    Found the transaction when he changed the information: 2546146 12/4/2010 and it wasn't im -> jim but email address.
    There was no charge Jan but it started in Feb.
  • brettbrett FoxyCart Team
    I'm going to whisper to move this discussion private, as I'm still confused and we'll probably have to get into non-public details.