The Foxy forums are on the move!

We're in the process of moving our forums over to a new system, and so these forums are now read-only.
If you have a question about your store in the meantime, please don't hesitate to reach out to us via email.

Basic 'Add to Cart' Behavior Wrong

spidermitchspidermitch Member
in Help edited October 2008
I'll be brief, if you don't mind. It was recommended I use Foxycart as a solution so I have been trying to set it up. The behavior is not at all what I would expect. I have since made a basic, very basic site, to isolate what may be wrong. It too has the exact same behavior.

You can see what I mean at: mitchellmillron.com where the 'add to cart' brings up the overlay too low, and, well, you have to see to understand.

I have tried both the form and link method for products with the same result. I added what was recommended by the docs. I don't know what else to try.

One thing that I cannot seem to find is the class 'foxycart' on any of the included stylesheets. I was trying to trace the class but since I can't find 'foxycart' I've gotten a little frustrated.

So, anyone who feels like telling me what lame error I have made, feel free :-) Cause I'm really at my wit's end here!
Comments
  • Well, I am an idiot!! I found the error, which ended up being a single 'L' instead of a double 'L' in one of my includes. You'd think I could type my own name by now, but not so... what a shame...
  • As a final wrap up, a friend pointed out that I didn't even spell the domain name right in the initial post here. Well, pretty much says it all. I should be banned from the keyboard today, seeing how I can't seem to type...

mitchellmilliron.com (I need to change my name! too many similar looking letters)
  • brettbrett FoxyCart Team
    Haha, I'm glad you got it sorted out ;)
  • lukeluke FoxyCart Team
    That made my day. Too funny. Thanks.

Mitchell, the ability to laugh at yourself is a sign of true genius.

...and don't let me start telling you how bad at spelling I am. Brett could go on for hours making fun of me. So could my wife.