The Foxy forums are on the move!

We're in the process of moving our forums over to a new system, and so these forums are now read-only.
If you have a question about your store in the meantime, please don't hesitate to reach out to us via email.

eProcessingNetwork support?

in Bugs & Feature Requests edited October 2008
Hey there,

I have a client I'm trying to sell on FoxyCart, but they are absolutely wedded to using eProcessingNetwork as their payment gateway (not sure why). eProcessingNetwork offers Authorize.net emulation (details from the horse's mouth), so it looks like since FoxyCart already supports Authorize.net that it would be easy to add eProcessingNetwork.

Any possibility of this happening in the near future? This might be the definitive selling point for this client, so I'd love to be able to say, "Hey, look! FoxyCart does every silly thing you've demanded!" :-)
Comments
  • lukeluke FoxyCart Team
    Heya George. In situations like this, we have setup side bounties to "push something through" even though they were not on our immediate time line. If your client is willing to pay to push this through, we might be able to make it happen. If that sounds like an option, fill out the contact us form and we'll see if we can work something out.

Either way, put your request here and we'll get to it eventually in order: http://requests.foxycart.com/
  • I will check with the client; thanks for the info!