I'm considering implementing Foxy Cart for a client. I've got a few questions, and not all are deal breakers, but it would be nice to know they'll be implemented at some point if not already.
1) Is there, or will there soon be the ability to offer Gift Certificates?
2) Is it possible to have different prices for different user groups?
3) I'd like the option to have "Ship To Store" selected, and let the customer choose from a list of our stores. Shipping would then be free.
4) Are there plans to implement Canada Post shipping?
5) I read a few posts on Canadian taxes. They were from April or so, and it sounded like they were going to be implemented soon. Have they been implemented?
6) Is there encryption in effect to prevent savvy folks from editing pricing in forms submitted to the checkout?
I've played around with jQuery a fair bit, so I have a good handle on that, which might help, and is one of the reasons I'm interested in FoxyCart in the first place. Is any of the above something I could implement on my own, or am I at the whim of the foxycart team?
Thanks, it definitely looks like a promising project.