The Foxy forums are on the move!

We're in the process of moving our forums over to a new system, and so these forums are now read-only.
If you have a question about your store in the meantime, please don't hesitate to reach out to us via email.

Emails from Foxycart

PecanPecan Member
in Help edited May 2014
Since last night and into this morning I don't seem to be receiving emails from foxy when an order is placed.

I've also had a customer email me to say they didn't receive an order confirmation.

Can I ask if there is a known problem on the email front at the moment?
Comments
  • UPUP Member
    My store has the same issue, which arose last night and still an issue this morning.

Have emailed the helpdesk.
  • LisaLisa Member
    We have had the same problem since yesterday evening UK time, it's still an issue this morning!
  • fc_adamfc_adam FoxyCart Team
    @Pecan, @UP, @Lisa,

Thanks for letting us know - we're looking into it to see where the issue may lie. Sounds like there might be some delays in our email system, but we'll confirm and post back when we know more.
  • We're having the same issue, since about 5pm last night.
  • LisaLisa Member
    Thanks for looking into it Adam. If it helps we received emails at normal up to 21:43 and then nothing from our next order at 21:55 or since. We are on GMT +01:00.
    @Lisa,

That does - thanks!
  • PecanPecan Member
    Thanks Adam. They're all coming through now.. my phone is going mental. haha.
    @Pecan,

That's great to hear! Thanks for letting us know.