The Foxy forums are on the move!

We're in the process of moving our forums over to a new system, and so these forums are now read-only.
If you have a question about your store in the meantime, please don't hesitate to reach out to us via email.

PO & Credit Card

sheeleysheeley Member
in Bugs & Feature Requests edited October 2007
Hey guys,
I swear I saw a post along these lines somewhere before but I can't find it now. Is there a way to accept either PO numbers or credit cards? We want to be able to do offline charges but many customers use POs as well. What's the best solution?
Comments
  • lukeluke FoxyCart Team
    Currently this requires two separate stores since they are considered two different payment methods.
  • Will multiple payment options be available in a single store in the future?
  • lukeluke FoxyCart Team
    With PO's specifically it might be a possibility... but we've had a couple clients who did not want to show the credit card option as it would confuse their customers. We have tossed around the idea of having a credit card or PO checkout screen where you pick one or the other via a radio button, but nothing solid has yet been determined.
  • That would be perfect for us as well.
  • POs + Credit Cards are pretty important here ... in the same store. Situations where you sell both to resellers and to end users are the scenario that applies to us.
  • Did you guys implement this? Both CCs and POs have been showing up for us, wanted to make sure it's not a bug.
  • lukeluke FoxyCart Team
    Hey Sheeley. Is this possibly related to your other post? http://forum.foxycart.com/comments.php?DiscussionID=82&page=1

I think there is some js that shows/hides things based on the setup and if the js bombed out, that could be the problem. Please let me know if you're still having trouble and we'll look into it.
  • Good possibility. It had been showing up fairly randomly, so I'll wait and see if it shows up again.