I've been running v2.0 for a week or so now. I'm very happy and customers don't seem to have had any issues. I thought I'd pass on a few comments / questions on the formatting for the receipt.
1) In the "billing information" on both the e-mail and printed receipt, if there is an "&" in the information it comes out as the HTML code "&" (that is Jones & Co. shows as Jones & Co.). This only happens in the billing address, the shipping address is fine.
2) When you print out the receipt from Chrome (v. 41.0.2272.118 m) if there is a coupon discount the minus sign ("-") for the coupon amount sits on the line above the amount. Doesn't happen in IE11 or Firefox. The on-screen receipt is fine. Not sure if this is just a weird chrome thing, but changing margins doesn't seem to help.
3) In the on-screen receipt, the cart items have columns going across: Item, Price, Quantity, Total. But on the print-out the headings go away and the Total, Price and Quantity go vertical to the right of the item description. Would be nice if the printed receipt kept the same structure with the columns showing Item, Price, Quantity, Total.
4) Merchant Name: Would be great if there was an easy way to modify this easily so it has the company name and address, not just the store name? Maybe in the "Configuration" menu.
5) Processor Response: Would be great if this was an option in the "Configuration" menu to eliminate this. It's just not really relevant to the customer.
Nothing major, but some things to consider as you do updates.