Foxy Forum Status

We're no longer responding to questions via our forum, but we will keep it up for historical reasons. If you can't find the answer you're looking for, please visit our knowledge base or contact us. If there's enough interest in the future, we may bring the forum back.

How to autodebit in foxycart?

sivasiva Member
I want my customers to be billed automatically once the subscription period is completed...what i mean is if a person takes subscription for one month he/she should be billed automatically the next month....is there any way to achieve this.
thanks in advance
Comments
  • fc_adamfc_adam FoxyCart Team
    @siva,

You would create a subscription product, setting the frequency at which you want the customer to be charged. To do that, you simply add a sub_frequency attribute to the add to cart. That tells FoxyCart that it's a subscription and how often it renewals.

You can see examples of how to set up subscription add to carts on our website examples page: http://www.foxycart.com/features/examples
  • sivasiva Member
    edited May 2015
    Hi @fc_adam,
    i have another doubt.. that is...i have set the sub_frequency for 1 month and 12 months like
    Subscribe and i have placed similar link for 12 months also but in xml data feed i am getting subscription_frequency value to null....is there any problem because of this field value getting null....since i want to bill my customers automatically. in xml data feed i am getting subscription_startdate and subscription_nextdate.

• brettbrett FoxyCart Team
    Hi @siva. Can you whisper the transaction in question? If a product has subscription attributes, those should come through.