I have installed "foxycart-6.x-1.1" module on my Drupal website (version 6.2).
Everything works fine so far, but there is a SSO problem presenting when I follow below steps:
1. I have enabled “single sign on” in the FoxyCart store settings under the "advanced" menu.
2. customer password hash type is “MD5, unsalted”
3. when I login on my website.
4. put something in the cart.
5. click on “Proceed to Checkout”
6. there is only an error message on the browser, which is
“SimpleXMLElement Object ( [store_version] => 2.0 [result] => ERROR [messages] => SimpleXMLElement Object ( [context] => 2001 [message] => Customer Not Found (customer_email:email@example.com, customer_id:) ) ) ”
7. then I click “go back” on the web browser (return to the shopping cart)
8. click on “Proceed to Checkout” again
9. this time everything is ok, I got the checkout page.
I tested several user accounts, only when I first time click on “Proceed to Checkout”, I got that error message.
Is there anyone can help me fix this issue?